Wed, March 1, 2023, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM GMT
Are you looking for a career in mental health?
Have you heard about IAPT and want to know more?
Join us for a half day, online open day at the University of Sheffield.
Data and experience show that people from BAME communities continue to be under-represented in the psychology professions. The University of Sheffield are offering an event to inform and encourage applicants who identify as belonging to BAME† communities who are interested in IAPT. The event will include:
- An overview of our postgraduate courses
- Entry requirements and experience required
- Testimonials from colleagues in IAPT services
- Top tips for the recruitment process
- Questions and answer session
Further details about our programmes can be found here.
†This is a targeted event complying with section 158 of the Equality Act (2010)